Sunday, May 17, 2015

Write a letter to your friend about your memorable day/experience.

 November 27, 2014
 Doleshwar, Dhaka


 Dear Sanjida,

 At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my memorable day. Now I am writing about it.
 Last January, I went to a scout jamboree in Srimangal. It was a programme for two days. Our team had ten members. I was the youngest member in the team. The first day started with cleaning. In the morning, we cleaned our camp area, arranged the tent and then prepared our own breakfast. After breakfast, we took part in march-past and disply. Then we had lunch. After lunch, we had a scout class from 2 to 4 p.m. In the evening, we enjoyed a cultural programme. The next day we went to the Lauchara Reserve forest and some tea gardens. We were so happy to see the forest, the tea gardens, the rubber gardens and so many mountain streams there. In the evening, our programme ended with a bonefire and the Scout oath. It was a great experience we would never forget it.

 No more today. More when we meet.


 Your loving friend

      Robi

19 comments:

  1. Thanks,but I needed an email..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.examlover.com/examblog/9-best-reasons-study-geography/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sout and the letter very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

      Delete